If you want to divide the number then you can use the DIVIDE function in excel. As you know to divide numbers we use slash(/). But if you want to use some simple ways then learn through Excelkeys posts.
1. If you want to divide cell A1 value by cell B1 then you can use the =A1/B1 (Divide formula in excel).
But if you divide by 0 or an empty value then you will see #DIV/0! Error in excel.
2. You can utilize the QUOTIENT function in Excel to return the integer part of a division. This formula discards the remainder.
3. MOD function in Excel =MOD(number,divisor) returns the remainder.
4. Divide the value in cell A1 by the value in cell B1.
4a. Select cell C1, and drag down cell C1 to cell C5.
5. Divide the numbers in cell A1 by the numbers in cell A7. Fix the reference to cell A7 by putting a $ symbol in front of the column letter and row number ($A$7).
5a. Select cell B1, and drag down cell B1 to cell B5.