To repeat the previous command in Excel, you can use the keyboard shortcut:
- Press “Ctrl+Y” on Windows or “Command+Y” on a Mac.
Alternatively, you can also use the Excel Ribbon to repeat the previous command:
- Go to the “Home” tab in the Excel Ribbon.
- Click on the “Repeat” icon in the “Clipboard” group.
Both of these methods will repeat the last command you executed in Excel.
Repeating the Previous Command with the Repeat Command
1. Click the “Customize Quick Access Toolbar” by clicking the top menu toolbar option.
2. Now click “More Commands”
3. After Click on the ‘More Commands’ You will see ‘Repeat’ option then click on it & OK.
5. As a result, the Repeat command will show on your Excel worksheet’s Quick Commands toolbar, which is located on the top menu toolbar. As shown below, the Repeat command may be found here: