If you want to Square Root the number then you can use the Square Root function in excel. As you know to Square Root numbers we use caret(^). But if you want to use some simple ways then learn through Excelkeys posts.
1. We have 16 in cell A1 and if you want to find the square root of 16 then use the SQRT function in Excel.
2. There is an issue If a value is negative, the SQRT function returns the #NUM ERROR. So you just change the negative value into a positive value.
3. There is one solution if your value is negative. You can utilize the ABS function in excel for clearing the negative sign (-) from the value.
4. If you want to find Qube root then you can also use the function of excel.
5. If you want to find the Sixth root then you can also use the function excel.